Monday, February 4, 2008

My game just rewinds

Lyrically I'm supposed to represent.


So monday morning, I take Bethany to the airport. Her flight takes off at 10. Joel's flight lands at 9. My game literally rewinds. Joel just came from NYC with a bag of ess-a-bagels. WORD UP!








So we peace out of the airport and roll straight to snowbird. The access Canyon was closed in the morning due to the dumping of snow that was happening. Ahh.. It took a minute to get up there, but we made it. Pow pow Gnar gnar. Gnarder. Ralph Gnarder. S-dot. Carter, you must try harder, competition is Gnarder. It was DEEP. Waist deep. We snuck out of bounds and ended up digging our way out. hahaha. Still sweetmix.






Besides the powder and silence, (no one was there at all) It was Super cold. I dont think I've ever ridden in colder temperatures. There wasnt any wind either. What a sweet day. We didnt need to look for untracked snow. It was on the regular trails. Go down a regular trail, and you're carving it up like it's your video part. first tracks everywhere. After a while, I had to tell my back leg to stop whining.



Oh, and lets not forget about Apres food moves. CROWN BIGGGS!!!






So my count now is 6 1/2 days. More to come....

No comments: