Friday, February 8, 2008

Canyons Remix

After finding out about the 2 person deal, we had to go back to the canyons to get some more taste. Regular lift tickets are $79. When you get the deal off the internet, $99 gets you 2 lift tickets, 2 burgers and 2 beers. WORD UP!

Important tip: Try to park up in the lot for people with parking passes. We rolled in there and hit the dude with a $20. Otherwise, you have to take this gondola down to a satellite parking lot.

It was snowing again, but this time it was warmer. I think it stayed above 20 the whole day. More powder. This time, it was sliding through this hill full of birch trees. (or some birch-like tree) No one was going through there, we never got stuck and we hit that right up until our free burger/beer meal at the lodge.





After eating, we hit the park again. And again. And again. And again. We were blazing through there over and over. Almost training. Shot some video, and I realized how wack I really am. Time to step it up.




For the last day of this utah Madness, It worked out nicely. I'm at 9 1/2 days. Whistler is coming soon.... hahahahA!!!

1 comment:

payne said...

Yo that's the business my man. I can't wait for the chains to come off . I need hit that snow bareback style (all raw baby). Don't worry I'll catch up. it's only 4 and a half so far.