Saturday, February 23, 2008

Back In the Game!


So it’s been a minute and I’m back. Life caught up with me and had to celebrate my birthday and other friend’s birthday’s. Now that’s all done I’ll be riding like the wind. I went up over the weekend and rode with my boy DJ Gaveegav. My man has MAD steeze!








We hit up the local spot Mt. High and it was surprisingly good. The conditions were good for a So Cal mountain. My board was waxed and ready to go. We hit up East first and did a few long runs and F’ed around for a bit. After that we went over to West and watch the triple air contest that was cool seeing some of the local talent hit the jumps. The day was very enjoyable especially watching a girl fight go down too. I only have a few pics from the weekend but it’ll do.I have a 3 day bid coming up this weekend, so I’ll be doing a North trip just like Mobb Deep. Tahoe will be fun and I really can’t wait to get up there and shred the gnar bro! LOL

I promise more pics from Tahoe

1 comment:

mymanjeremy said...

I just noticed that in the VS. Pic, you're wearing 2 hats.