Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Rack

Okay. So the problem that needs solving is the Rack. I have a station wagon with carrier bars and a snowboard attachment. Problem is, I cant get more than 2 boards into it. My sleek sports wagon has low profile roof rails, and putting the boars upside down doesn't work without scraping.

The mission is to modify the rack so that I can fit 4 boards.
Went to home depot this morning looking for hardware. No luck.
Then came back, looked at the rack with Joel (handyman extraordinaire) and decided to drill new holes in it to sidestep custom hardware. Tomorrow I will get Deep in the depot and crush this rack thing once and for all.

1 comment:

G said...

Where my "Photo by" credit??? I'm 98.2% sure I took both those pics. :P Anyway, may the best hombre win! Oh...and nice rack! ::wink wink::