Monday, January 21, 2008

Jack and Jill


Word up. I'm on the board. Mammoth weekend kickoff with me and my lady. It started on friday with some jack moves in the garage to put the winter wheels on. Borrowing Joel's jack was a good move, and made it easier. It still took forever, cause I washed each wheel before putting them on, and I washed the ones I took off. Still sweet though. Then I checked the pressure and packed up for the hill.
Mammoth was sweet. As usual. We left early on friday. Early enough to eat dinner at a real restaurant in stead of the classic Denny's stop. Fine wine and a fine lady. It was awesome. Saturday was cool. Met up with Billy from work, and then popped a b0ttle and watched Ratatouille. Ahh.
Sunday got a little windy and a storm came in in the early afternoon. Hoods and turtlefur. Sweet.

No comments: