Monday, January 14, 2008

Bring the Payne



Here's where I'm at in the contest so far. I rode 3 times already. Once at Bear during ski-dazzle and twice this past weekend(Jan.12-13) up north at South Lake Tahoe (Sierra at Tahoe and Kirkwood). I really like riding at those places. During the trip I got pulled over in Valencia because the cop profiled me. The next day we all stop at Denny's for breakfast/lunch before riding and we all smelled something funny. After riding we head back to the condo and we see that Denny's has their lights off and the windows were all busted. We soon found out that there was a gas explosion 2 hours after we left. I think it was Jeremy that was trying to stop me from riding. In all it was fun and I will continue to add more notches under my belt for this season.

1 comment:

James Huang said...

this is too funny. anna and i should start a contest to see who is forced to buy who dinner more this year. haha. not for long though my friends... not for long.