Sunday, March 9, 2008

Stoke you UP!


Week 2 of stoked snow. This week's theme was Visualization.

Like I have visualized me winning this contest with Payne. I have already seen the victory. I can almost taste the delicious prize that we haven't decided on yet. :)



Anyway, week two was awesome. Last time we hiked the bunny hill, this time we're cruising down blues. Kevin learned to link turns really quick. No falling leaf at all. Word up. I'm glad, cause it gave us both more time on the hill riding than sitting, or waiting. Plus the weather was better. No rain. It was warm enough for no jacket. Blue sky and sunshine. So Cal at its best.



We started the day with another lesson to get everyone refreshed. Once again, we impressed the teacher with our collective s-Kills. After the lessons, we busted up to the top and went for it.





Selvin wasnt there, so Joel was helping Emmanuel and Hector. We rolled all day with our crew and started getting bold in the family fun park. I did my first frontside 360. (it was about 1 foot off the ground) It's a start. I need some focused practice. We've got another week of Stoked snow before the break. And the Mammoth family trip part II.


No comments: