Monday, March 24, 2008

Family Mamm

YES. Another trip to Mammoth. Since Stoked took a holiday for the weekend, we planned mammoth family moves part II. Once again it was awesome. Some changes to the line up, since Radfcliffe, Sabrina, Yas and Chianne didnt make it out. We rolled up there this time with with Me,Bethany,Joel,Priscilla,Angie,Danny,Nico,Russell,Payne,Gladys,Brittney,Braiden and of course Klimaximus.

On the ride up, 5 of us went in Joel's superRacingTruck. Bethany Klimey and I in the back. I brought some movies to watch which really helped pass the time.





Lovers in the front




Cozy in theback





Watching movies is the BEST.



This time we were some of the last people to get there. Payne, Gladys, Brittney, Braiden, and Russell all left super early on friday, so they got to ride all day. We all met up at the grocery store to stock up on supplies for the weekend.



Bethany hooked up the peppers, I overcooked the sausages, and Nico represented on the guacamole tip.

The guacamole tip.





Saturday morning riding was awesome. The weather was super warm, and I ended up with no jacket at all. Ahh... Springtime. Bethany did really really well. I didnt realize how fast she got over the course of this season.





Angie, Nico, and Danny (not pictured)




Love in an elevator? Nah. More like a gondola.




After some runs we met up for lunch. I've been going light on the food during the day. Did I need to say that? No. But then again, Do I need to make this blog? Probably not, yet here it is. Anyway, lunch was good. Riding was better. At the end of the day I took a few runs with Angie, Danny, Nico and Klimey through the park. Second time through I landed my first REAL frontside three in the park off a real jump. Word Up. AAAHH.. It was ugly, and I didnt grab, but it was real. I'll get the steez on it soon.







For some reason there's a giant gap in my photos from saturday night. I did, however get a lovely shot of Payne's Minty ass pants he bought that match his socks and boots. He is the slopestyle Fashioniste.





HE is risen! Word up. Easter Sunday.
We got a shot with the easter bunnies and Wooly (The Mammoth).






I spent most of the day riding with Bethany. She's getting really good. we went down a couple of really crappy blacks, and she wanted to hit them again. After lunch, I took one too many runs with the boys and ended up a little short of perfect timing for the last few runs with my lady.


Plotting.



The last run brings a tear from time to time.



So that was pretty much it. Except I didnt say how awesome it was. No one got hurt (well not hospital hurt) Everyone had fun, and we got out and home safely. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. WORD UP!





Klimaximum comfort


No comments: