Thursday, May 1, 2008

Summer already?

.




Oh summer. Warm days, sunny weather and YES. Snowboarding. I'm going to camp this year. Back in the days when I was skating, I wanted to go to woodward PA for skate camp. I couldn't pay and my parents weren't able to either. Times have changed though. I have a refrigerator, I have reynolds wrap. Now snowboarding is my friend. I have the money, I wanna go and my parents can cheer me on, since I sign my own waivers now :) I did some research and ended up in whistler once again... Camp of Champions. Its gonna be SOOOOO good. I wish everyone was going with me, but I'm goin solo on this one. 2 weeks in july. Say word, son.




A park just for us campers. Afternoon activities and plenty of annoying spoiled children that cant wait to make fun of my old ass. Haha... I dont think there are gonna be campfires and sing-a-longs, but I'm hoping at the very least for a karaoke bar somewhere. I wasnt looking last time I was up there. I'm VERY excited. Especially since I just got that new ride. I'm literally training for it right now. 2 weeks of straight up park riding is sure to be tough on me.




But not too tough I hope. This year they're gonna have the bagJump. Its basically a "high-fall" stuntman bag that the dudes in the movies use when they jump off buildings. Someone turned it into a snowboard landing pad. Straight cane sweetness.


Anyway, I was supposed to go up to mammoth this weekend, but it's not lookin good because my foot is hurting just a little. I'm takin it easy. I'm also pretty sure mammoth isn't lookin too good now anyway. (I just keep telling myself that, I have no research or info to back it up) As it stands I am set to win the contest. And enjoy it's raw delicious spoils.

No comments: